Responsibility of Tenant
What repairs are the responsibility of the Tenant?
- Care and upkeep of gardens and hedges.
- Replacement of washing line cord.
- Cleaning of gully traps.
- Internal plaster cracks.
Doors and Windows
- Internal door hinges, locks and handles.
- Hinges, handles and catches on kitchen units and other furniture.
- Draught proofing.
- Replacement of broken glass.
- Curtain rails.
- Coat/hat hooks.
- Washers on taps.
- Chains and stoppers for baths, sinks and wash-hand basins.
- Replacement of W.C. seats.
Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Repairs to fireplace tiles.
- Sweeping chimney.
- Repairs to open fires.
Replacement of glass panels and fire bars in room heaters.
- Repairs to any electrical appliance not installed by STEER.
- Light bulbs and fluorescent tubes.
- Fuses (except main fuses).