We are a not for profit organisation who provide general needs housing for people who are on the Local Authorities housing lists.
At a time of major pressure on Government and Local Authorities to address the growing housing waiting lists, the need for quality affordable housing has never been greater and Steer Housing Association Ltd are determined to continue to address the needs within our community.
• To care about people and their homes.
• To recognise the diversity of people and helping everyone realise their potential.
• To be approachable, accessible, fair and honest.
• To develop and encourage our staff so that they have the confidence and ability to seek solutions to issues affecting tenants.
• To establish communities where people contribute positively towards a peaceful, safe environment for themselves, their families and neighbours.
To provide, manage and maintain affordable, quality housing that people are proud to call home.