To ensure your safety Steer Housing Association conducts gas boiler servicing every year.
We will arrange a service appointment at a time that is convenient to you. Please help us to keep you safe by allowing access to your home at the time arranged.
It is a legal requirement that any work carried out on domestic gas installations must only be carried out by a registered gas installer.
If you smell gas:
- Contact Gas Networks Ireland immediately on the emergency number: 1850 20 50 50.
- Ensure all gas appliances are turned off and have not been left on and unlit.
- Do not smoke or use a naked flame.
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the area.
- Do not switch on or off light switches or use any electrical appliances.
- If possible, turn off the gas supply at the meter.
- Contact Steer as soon as possible.