Steer Housing Association does not tolerate anti-social behaviour or nuisance behaviour on our estates and will take every step necessary to ensure that our tenants can enjoy living in a caring and peaceful community.
Anti-Social Behaviour May Include:
- Sale, supply or possession of an illegal drug.
- Criminal activity.
- Violence, threats or intimidation towards neighbours.
- Threats or intimidation of Steer Housing staff or Contractors.
- Verbal or physical abuse.
- Noise pollution day or night.
- Harassment on grounds of religion or community background, race or ethnic origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- Dumping of rubbish.
- Graffiti and Vandalism.
- Uncontrolled pets.
- Disorderly behaviour of children.
- Any activity that causes a danger, injury or fear to any person living in the area.
We will investigate and aim to resolve all complaints made to us in a fair and impartial manner. All complaints will be in treated in the strictest confidence.
Anti-social behaviour should also be reported to An Garda Síochána.
If you or any person in your house are involved in serious and persistent anti-social behaviour this could result in you and your family having your tenancy terminated.
Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
I had been living in private rented accommodation and the rent was very expensive. The affordable rent here is great and it takes pressure off and stops me worrying especially in the current economic environment. The location is great, close to everything. We have great neighbours, always willing to help each other out.